Rock and Roll Seat Brackets (Pair) for VW T2 Split, T2 Bay and...

In stock
$180.40

Rock and Roll Seat Brackets (Pair) for VW T2 Split, T2 Bay and T25

JK Part Number: J11561 OEM Part Number: 211-898-561

$180.40

Purchase Information

Availability: in stock

Description

Build your own rock and roll beds using a pair of our hinges, made exclusively for Just Kampers. These rock and roll seat brackets (pair) for VW T2 split, T2 Bay and T25 are made from anodised, heavy duty steel, and are supplied with a set of support legs.

Deposit 0
Width (CM - Packed) 37.5
Height (CM - Packed) 42.0
Depth (CM - Packed) 14.0
Manufacturer Just Kampers
OEM Part Number 211898561
Additional Carriage Charge 0
Special Order Lead time 0

Customer Reviews (2)

Write a review
  • Lack of measurement

Needs all measurements as to give an accurate standard fitting,this then allows a starting point for the customer to make alterations as needed..The diagrams you show without proper measurement only adds to confusion and ultimately poor installation...If you are unable to or too inept to work it out then maybe you should employ an engineer to work it out for you !

by Tezza on 27/08/16

• Not good

Hinges work.instructions are non existent.internet search doesn't provide the answers as the more you search the more answers you get. Still trying to work out mounting positions which should be a straight forward operation

by Poor on 15/05/14

JK Response

Hi Gordon,

Sorry to hear that you had a problem with fitting these, they ordinarily come with fitting instructions but it would appear that on this occasion none were included - something we'll be looking in to to ensure that it doesn't happen again in future.

Here's a link to the relevant tech sheet, which we've recently moved on our website to make it more easily accessible: http://www.justkampers.com/articles/fittingguides/view/id/91/

We hope this helps
    The JK Team
See All Reviews

Questions & Answers (9)

Ask a question
    • Keith said: 7/12/09 11:43 PM
    • If I buy these brackets would I just need the wood or would I have to manufacture some sort of frame ?
    • Answer: You will only need wood to and the rest of the structure.
    • Do you find this question helpful?  Yes   No
    • Marco said: 28/02/10 3:24 AM
    • Hi there when will u have this item back in stock pls?
    • Answer: Please contact us by phone for any enquiries regarding due dates. Thanks
    • Alessio said: 18/03/10 10:50 PM
    • Hi guys! How much for shipping cost to Florence, Italy? So, how much is the total price in euros? Thank you!
    • Answer: Please call the sales office for a detailed carriage cost
    • Laurier said: 24/03/10 10:46 PM
    • How does the hinges support the back rest when the seat is in 'bed mode' ?
    • Answer: Hi there. The hinges do not support the backrest when the roll and roll bed is in the bed position, the back rest is supported by the bulkhead itself. regards.
    • Bronwyn said: 7/06/10 7:26 PM
    • hi there. i just want to know how much this item weighs as i want to order it and have it brought back to south africa with a friend? thanx
    • Answer: These weigh approximately 4 kg packed and 3.75kg unpacked
    • Bronwyn said: 7/06/10 9:42 PM
    • i really need these hinges asap but if i order and have it posted to south africa, do u know how much the customs will be? Could it be labelled as a gift - then the customs wouldnt be that much coz im pretty sure car parts have huge customs on them. I dont know how else to get this item. Also if it was ordered today - approximately when do you think it would arrive? sorry to be a pain :)
    • Answer: I am unsure of what South African import taxes are on items so I have no way of estimating this, we would not be able to label this as a gift as we are obliged to ship the goods with an invoice enclosed so therefore the value is displayed. I am not sure of shipping times to South Africa as it relies on your local carriage system and this can drastically vary from country to country.
    • Bronwyn said: 29/06/10 1:23 AM
    • Do these hinges come with everything need to fit them? Screws etc?
    • Answer: No, you would need to source your own fittings.
    • Andy said: 30/10/10 1:03 AM
    • I just recieved the hinges but with no instruction on how to fit them, It will help if there are some, where can I get them

tx
    • Answer: There are no instructions for these specific brackets but if you call us in the sales office we can give you a basic outline of how to calculate the position of the brackets
    • james said: 25/03/11 5:59 AM
    • what is the max thickness of foam you can fit with these hinges?
    • Answer: We tend to advise using 80mm foam, otherwise you may need to sculpt the rear of the foam

Ask Your Own Question

We won't sell your details, please see our Privacy Policy

Vehicle Compatability

VW T2 Split Screen

Air-Cooled Petrol (1955 - 1967) :

1200cc, 1500cc

LHD, RHD

VW T2 Bay Window

Air-Cooled Petrol (1967 - 1979) :

1600cc, 1700cc, 1800cc, 2000cc

LHD, RHD

VW T25

Water-Cooled & Air-Cooled Petrol (1979 - 1992) :

1600cc, 1700cc, 1900cc, 2000cc, 2100cc

LHD, RHD

Water-Cooled & Air-Cooled Diesel (1979 - 1992) :

1600cc, 1700cc, 1900cc, 2000cc, 2100cc

LHD, RHD

Fitting Guide (PDF)

Rock & Roll Bed Wood Dimensions

View Fitting Guide

Products and packaging are subject to change or substitution without prior notice. Every effort will be made to despatch the product specified. However in the event of supply difficulties with any products listed, we reserve the right to substitute goods without prior notice.